Activities at Killiecrankie Hotel
There are many superb golf courses in Highland Perthshire. Here are some near to us:
- Pitlochry:- Set just above the town on the slopes of Ben Vrackie. 18 hole course on hill terrain with superb views of the Tummel Valley and surrounding hills. Par 69, SSS of 68. Professional tuition available. Tel: 01796 472792
- Blair Atholl:- this course lies between the village and the River Garry with splendid scenic views. Flat terrain. 9 hole course, 5710 yards. Par 69, SSS of 70. Tel: 01796 481274.
- Kenmore:- Set in parklands on flat terrain adjacent to Taymouth Castle. 18 hole course, 6066 yards, Par and SSS of 69. Professional tuition available. Tel: 01887 830228
- Aberfeldy:- Set next to Wades Bridge and the River Tay. Flat terrain, scenic 18 hole course. Tel: 01887 20535
- Dunkeld:- This course is above the town set in heath land with hilly terrain. 9 hole course, 5264 yards, Par 68 SSS of 66. Tel: 01350 727564
- Strathtay:- Set next to the village, this is a 9 hole heath course of mixed terrain, 4082 yards, 18 holes, Par 63. Tel: 01887 840367
- Salmon fishing season runs from 15th Jan to 15th Oct.
- Brown Trout fishing season starts on 15th March to 6th October.
- Coarse fishing for Pike and Perch is also available – there is no closed season for this.
- Information and permits can be obtained in Pitlochry along with tackle, etc.
- Blair Atholl – Castle Trekking Centre
- Borelands at Fearnan, Lochtayside, By Aberfeldy
- Croft na Caber, Kenmore (Loch Tay)
Children’s Days Out
- Rothiemurchus Highland Estate
- St. Andrews Sealife Centre
- Croft na Caber – Watersports
- Highland Wildlife Park, Kincraig, Kingussie
- Landmark Heritage and Adventure Park, Carrbridge, Nr. Aviemore